Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's Getting Better

As I sit here and type, I feel giddy with anticipation of what is to come. There seems to be a bit of improvement in the economy because all of a sudden, my phone is ringing again. The typical season of Interior Design does flourish most once Autumn hits. Kids are back in school, Mom's are thinking about holiday entertaining and their home's interior all of a sudden gets moved to the top of the priority list. But this year, given the state of our nation, I was not so confident that the pattern would continue. The Summer has been very quiet for Area Interior Planning and I feared that the lull would creep into the new season. So - I am elated that I was wrong about my pessimistic assumption. Just in the last two weeks, I have had several inquiry calls about design services and now I feel quite confident in saying that - It's getting better out there!

Having all of that said - for those of you that are on the fence about making some changes to your home in time for the holidays, do not delay. It is time to get the project underway if you want it completed in time to enjoy this holiday season. Given lead times of furniture orders, slim stock availability due to cut backs and just the creative design time that needs to be allotted to pull your design together - October is just the right time to pull the trigger.

Area Interior Planning would love to help you spruce things up in time for those holiday parties. Should you be interested in scheduling an initial consultation - please contact me. Cari Carter 949-294-5769 • www.areainteriorplanning.com